Your region’s representative and alternate are your conduit to networking with breastfeeding advocates across Ohio. Please contact your representative to share breastfeeding activities in your community, or to seek out resources for increasing breastfeeding support in your area.
If you are interested in representing your region to the OBA Board, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Region I Representative: Jamaica Gilliam, CLC, Doula. Employers: Hamilton County Public Health, Blaq Birth Circle.
- Region I Alternate:
- Region II Representative: Andrea Schlueter, CLC, LLL Leader. Employer: Paulding County WIC
- Region II Alternate:
- Region III Representative: Lori Nester, RD, IBCLC, Allen County WIC Breastfeeding Coordinator.
- Region III Alternate:
- Region IV Representative: Michele Catersino, ALC, BS, employed by Nationwide Children’s.
- Region IV Alternate:
- Region V Representative: Mary (Libby) Svoboda, MEb, BSN, RN, IBCLC, FACCE, CKC, University Hospitals of Cleveland, Ohio.
- Region V Alternate:
- Region VI Representative:
- Region VI Alternate:
- Region VII Representative: Julie Gladney, IBCLC. Self-employed.
- Region VII Alternate: