Your region’s representative and alternate are your conduit to networking with breastfeeding advocates across Ohio. Please contact your representative to share breastfeeding activities in your community, or to seek out resources for increasing breastfeeding support in your area.
If you are interested in representing your region to the OBA Board, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Region I Representative: Laura Knisley, DNP, MSN, APRN, RD, LD, FNP, IBCLC, CDE; employer: Highland County Community Action Reproductive Health and Wellness Clinic.
- Region I Alternate:
- Region II Representative: Andrea Schlueter, CLC.
- Region II Alternate:
- Region III Representative: Lori Nester, RD, IBCLC, Allen County WIC Breastfeeding Coordinator.
- Region III Alternate:
- Region IV Representative: Michele Catersino, ALC, BS, employed by Nationwide Children’s.
- Region IV Alternate:
- Region V Representative: Mary (Libby) Svoboda, MEb, BSN, RN, IBCLC, FACCE, CKC, University Hospitals of Cleveland, Ohio.
- Region V Alternate:
- Region VI Representative: Mary Burton, MSN, RNC-MNN, IBCLC, Cleveland Clinic Akron General Hospital.
- Region VI Alternate:
- Region VII Representative: Mishelle Trescott, LPN, CLS
- Region VII Alternate: