The OBA Leadership Board consists of regional representatives from seven regions across Ohio, and up to four appointed members-at-large from organizations that directly support breastfeeding. Leadership Board regional representatives are elected to three year terms by OBA members in their region. Members-at-large are elected by the state-wide OBA membership. If you are interested in serving as a regional representative or a member-at-large for your breastfeeding organization, please contact the OBA Nominating Committee through the current board Vice-Chair.
- Michelle Catersino, ALC, RN, employer: Nationwide Children’s; Region 4 Representative.
- Ann Davis, Dayton, Ohio; La Leche League of Ohio Member-at-large, Board Secretary.
- Jennifer Foster, BSN, RN, IBCLC, employer: Summa Health Systems; OLCA Member-at-large, Board Vice Chair.
- Jamaica Gilliam, CLC, Doula; Region 1 Representative.
- Stephanie Hutchinson, IBCLC, CLC, CLS, employer: Lactation Education Consultants; Appalachian Breastfeeding Network Member-at-Large.
- Lori Nester, RD, IBCLC, Allen County WIC Breastfeeding Coordinator; Region 3 Representative, Board Treasurer.
- Andrea Schlueter, CLC, Region 2 Representative
- Mary (Libby) Svoboda, MEb, BSN, RN, IBCLC, FACCE, CKC, employer: University Hospitals of Cleveland, Ohio; Region 5 Representative.
- Julie Gladney, IBCLC, Region 7 Representative.
Leadership Board Regional Representative Alternates
- none appointed at this time; contact your regional representative if you are interested in serving as an alternate.